You are here
Andrea Pellagatti, Senior Post-Doctoral Researcher, expertise in MDS research, gene expression profiling and data/pathway analysis. He has 20 publications on array-based data in MDS. Dr. Pllagatti together with Dr. Boultwood have published the largest gene expression profiling study to date on CD34+ cells in MDS (183 patients).
Role in SyStemAge:
The main task of Dr. Pellagatti and Dr. Boultwood is to perform gene expression profiling, initial data analysis and validation experiments within the WP1 and WP3. This involves profiling of CD34+ hHSC and different bone marrow niche cells derived from healthy controls as well as from patients with MDS and B-CLL. The data will be fed into WP4 for further analysis.
- Papaemmanuil E, et al. N Engl J Med 365:1384-1395 (2011)
- Pellagatti A, et al. Blood 115:2721-2723 (2010)
- Pellagatti A, et al. Leukemia 24:756-764 (2010)
- Pellagatti A, et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:11406-11411 (2007)
- Pellagatti A, et al. Blood 108:337-345 (2006)
- Gibbons RJ, et al. Nat Genet 34:446-449 (2003)
- Pellagatti A, et al. Cancer Res 63:3940-3944 (2003)