You are here
Prof. Boultwood has an international reputation as a leading expert in the molecular pathogenesis of MDS, gene expression profiling and pathway analysis. She has published 109 papers in peer reviewed journals.
Role in SyStemAge:
The main task of Dr. Pellagatti and Prof. Boultwood is to perform gene expression profiling, initial data analysis and validation experiments within the WP1 and WP3. This involves profiling of CD34+ hHSC and different bone marrow niche cells derived from healthy controls as well as from patients with MDS and B-CLL. The data will be fed into WP4 for further analysis.
- Piazza R, et al. Nat Genet 45:18-24 (2013)
- Papaemmanuil E, et al. N Engl J Med 365:1384-1395 (2011)
- Pellagatti A, et al. Leukemia 24:756-764 (2010)
- Ernst T, et al. Nat Genet 42:722-726 (2010)
- Barlow JL, et al. Nat Med 16:59-66 (2010)
- Pellagatti A, et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:11406-11411 (2007)
- Pellagatti A, et al. Blood 108:337-345 (2006)
- Gibbons RJ, et al. Nat Genet 34:446-449 (2003)
- Boultwood J, et al. Blood 99:4638-4641 (2002)